Friday 9 October 2009

Apologies

Ok, so, I have one lousy introduction post, no subscribers, comments or even views, so really I don't need to apologise to anybody, as there is no one there to forgive me. :) But I shall say sorry anyway.

I'm sorry I have yet to post a proper post about something interesting or what have you- and I have no real excuse as to why. Actually I do, it was the lack of people around my blog that kinda put me off. Why should I write anything if there is no one there? Then I realized that I'm a complete twat- people don't just appear and say "Oh yes, I'll follow your blog on the off chance that you actually write something." So, from now on I promise you (and by you of course I mean nobody.. :( ) that I shall actually use this bloody thing. Fair? Great.

No comments: